Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The New Guy

Joba (Jah-Bah) More often referred to as Fuzzy Butt, Tiny Hiney, Mr. Fluff&Stuff, Fuzz Ball, Cutie Patootie, Squishy, Love Muffin, you get the point..lol

The Monkey Boy

The New Guy

When I went to pick up Joba I had no idea what I was in for! I had heard he was cute but lord help me I was not prepared for this face!!!!! At just 1LB Joba is the smallest of the bunch by far and looks as though someone accidentally put him in the dryer after washing! He is more fluff than body! Even our smallest puppy toys are larger than he is but that doesn't stop him from showing them who's boss!! He can take out a toe in mere seconds and then have you gushing baby babble about his cuteness the next! All that fluff makes him a pretty hot guy (literally) so when most of our crew have gone off to snuggle into cozy beds and blankets you can find this guy sprawled out belly down on the cool cement or hardwood floor. We're still getting to know this guy but trust me you can expect to see allot more of his face around this blog!!
Namesake: Joba Chamberlain #62 NY Yankees
Adoption Status: Confirmed for Lucky Dog Animal Rescue Not available for local adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment